Thursday, February 25, 2010

the last vision


I could look into your eyes for a million lifetimes
and just begin to see the whole of you
the last vision I want my eyes to ever see
is the look on your face when you make love to me

there are no words to express how beautiful you are
in my eyes, in my mind, you define all I want to see
when my last breath comes it will breathe your name
your greatest pleasure is all I ever want to be

what some may call angels
what some may call love
what some may call heaven
there is nothing above

what some pay call perfection
what some may call the truth
what some may call their precious
I call you

my life, my death, my everything
all I will ever be
this is what I give to you
and my fantasy
my last breath will be this prayer
that you will be with me

in your eyes I see the wonder
that defines my fondest dream
in your face I see the beauty
that defines all I want to see
I will give you anything you want
to bring you to your ecstasy
and the last vision my eyes want to see
is your face as you make love to me

in your eyes I see the passion
the living breathing love so real and true
the last vision my eyes want to see
is your face when I make love to you

No comments: